Monday, December 1, 2008

Florida




Well, this trip right here was pretty dang fun. i went down to Tampa Florida, I had a tryout with the Toronto Blue Jays and while i was down there i got to see my Momma, and my little brother zane, who has grown up pretty quick. He looks just like me, but we have differnet dad's kind of weird. i had a great time though, we down to the beach, took some pics, and i ate some the biggest shrimp i had ever seen, they were delicious by the way. other than that we just hung out and caught up on somethings we have missed with eachother over the years. As for the tryout, it went really well. its out of my control but we'll see what happens. wish me luck.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

How fun! Your brother really does look a lot like you. It sucks to live far away from family, but it's always nice to go visit them and catch up on everything. It's too bad that you can't just wiggle your nose and instantly appear in Florida to visit for a day. That would be sweet! :) I would love to be able to see my mom whenever I'd like.

That's pretty cool about the Blue Jays too! When do you find out?

Sheena Cody and Taylor said...

Well look who it is!! Hope you dont mind if I add you to our blog, you are welcome to do the same sheenacodytaylor.blogspot.com
That is pretty awesome about the try out, we wish you luck with that
Sheena