Tuesday, December 2, 2008

St George Utah



Well, this is where i live St george Utah. this place is so small and everyone knows everyone and i love it that way. Im so happy that i made the HUGE move from Cedar City. ha ha. But seriously i have had the best time down here. I love my job, i love my friends and i miss my family terribly, but im still close enough to drive up almost every other weekend. If your wondering who this Little Philly sittin next to me is, her name is Alyssa. She was the one for sure. But she moved away back to utah county, and i should have told her how i felt. but of course I DIDNT!!! I sure do miss her. Anyways i cant get enough of all the exciting things that are happening in my life right now. STAY TUNED........

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Sure wish I could read more about "Livin the dream!"